phoenix family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

phoenix family

to change the world start with one act of random kindness at a time

HomeHome  phoenix familyphoenix family  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
FacebookFounder's All in Red: NICE 108125845874195.100000460538324.1863620001

Founder's All in Red: NICE 4166510000133859521687n.th
fb
My Great Web page
Similar topics
phoenix mobile web site
Translate this site

Latest topics
» How to post an image in the forum
Founder's All in Red: NICE I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 5:27 pm by serendipity.-phoenix

» Ladywar is back
Founder's All in Red: NICE I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 5:01 pm by serendipity.-phoenix

» GOODBYE ADMIN OF PHOENIX
Founder's All in Red: NICE I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 4:56 pm by serendipity.-phoenix

» TO ALL NEWBIES
Founder's All in Red: NICE I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 4:51 pm by serendipity.-phoenix

» am back
Founder's All in Red: NICE I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 4:48 pm by serendipity.-phoenix

» PAGBABALIK.....
Founder's All in Red: NICE I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 4:40 pm by serendipity.-phoenix

» NAPAKA SAD NAMAN
Founder's All in Red: NICE I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 4:33 pm by serendipity.-phoenix

» helo forum
Founder's All in Red: NICE I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 4:41 pm by Herbench.-.phoenix

» helo forum
Founder's All in Red: NICE I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 4:40 pm by Herbench.-.phoenix

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Founder's All in Red: NICE

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
celestial_sphere
celestial_sphere

Female Number of posts : 43
mig33 id : iss4ros3tte, issa.rosette_force
eoralore

Founder's All in Red: NICE Empty
PostSubject: Founder's All in Red: NICE   Founder's All in Red: NICE I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 7:21 am

Admin Destroyer, congratulations, I saw now that you decided to

indicate d4rk4ng3l_phoenix, one of your founders, in RED.. applause

I believe it's apt and necessary for even if He isn't really a regular here

He deserves that status being one of the founder. He doesn't have to

do any administrative tasks here, his role as one of the founder deserves

recognition.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
destroyer.-.phoenix
administrator
administrator
destroyer.-.phoenix

Male Number of posts : 1895
mig33 id : tugoinks

PostSubject: Re: Founder's All in Red: NICE   Founder's All in Red: NICE I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 7:32 pm

tnx for that.. this is to clarify some things and for all of you to know that the administrator position was refuse by bro d4rk4ng3l_phoenix himself, me and war were convincing him but he pleaded us no to, cause he was busy on something else and he has too many obligations in the group and he wanted to be just an ordinary user in the forum..
and every time we chat he would always say no.. but not until the other day that he finally gave up and agreed.. and maybe you guys don't know d4rk4ng3l that much but he is one of the very low headed guy that ive met, he doesn't even care for recognition or any position or whatsoever, he would just laugh and say that its not important, all i know is were happy and that is all that matters.. so to you bro d4rk4ng3l keep up the good work Very Happy

phoenix rullzz bro Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

love love love
Back to top Go down
heaven.-.phoenix
administrator
administrator

Female Number of posts : 12814
mig33 id : kulet_c_hai

PostSubject: Re: Founder's All in Red: NICE   Founder's All in Red: NICE I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 9:41 pm

congrats po bro dark applause applause

its a pleasure and priviledge that we have you and

we attest your dedication to the group!

you always care for their safety esp regarding kickers!

and with that i can say...you deserve the position...

keep it up and more power!

phoenix rulezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
love
Back to top Go down
Herbench.-.phoenix
Uploader
Uploader
Herbench.-.phoenix

Female Number of posts : 1834
mig33 id : Jellie

PostSubject: Re: Founder's All in Red: NICE   Founder's All in Red: NICE I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 7:35 am

Keep up the good work bros
Back to top Go down
Ladywar.-phoenix
administrator
administrator
Ladywar.-phoenix

Female Number of posts : 2794
mig33 id : jhofel / ladywar._.phoenix /jho_1428

PostSubject: Re: Founder's All in Red: NICE   Founder's All in Red: NICE I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 9:53 pm

applause ur right bro admin destroyer, even me i convinced him before because he desserved that position. Isa din sya sa nagbgay buhay sa phoenix na maging lalago at maging strong kahit paanu. Hindi susurender hanggang kaya pa nya . Malaki ang nagawa nyang kabutihan sa phoenix family group. applause clap Bro darkangel our one of phoenix founder i salute u...! Keep up a good work. clap love love love
Back to top Go down
http://www.mig33phoenix.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Founder's All in Red: NICE   Founder's All in Red: NICE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Founder's All in Red: NICE
Page 1 of 1