phoenix family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

phoenix family

to change the world start with one act of random kindness at a time

HomeHome  phoenix familyphoenix family  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
FacebookFORUM IS SLEEPING 108125845874195.100000460538324.1863620001

FORUM IS SLEEPING 4166510000133859521687n.th
fb
My Great Web page
Similar topics
    phoenix mobile web site
    Translate this site

Latest topics
    » How to post an image in the forum
    FORUM IS SLEEPING I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 5:27 pm by serendipity.-phoenix

» Ladywar is back
    FORUM IS SLEEPING I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 5:01 pm by serendipity.-phoenix

» GOODBYE ADMIN OF PHOENIX
    FORUM IS SLEEPING I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 4:56 pm by serendipity.-phoenix

» TO ALL NEWBIES
    FORUM IS SLEEPING I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 4:51 pm by serendipity.-phoenix

» am back
    FORUM IS SLEEPING I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 4:48 pm by serendipity.-phoenix

» PAGBABALIK.....
    FORUM IS SLEEPING I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 4:40 pm by serendipity.-phoenix

» NAPAKA SAD NAMAN
    FORUM IS SLEEPING I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 4:33 pm by serendipity.-phoenix

» helo forum
    FORUM IS SLEEPING I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 4:41 pm by Herbench.-.phoenix

» helo forum
    FORUM IS SLEEPING I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 4:40 pm by Herbench.-.phoenix

Username:
    Password:
    :: I forgot my password

FORUM IS SLEEPING

Go down 
    4 posters
    AuthorMessage
    m0naliza

Number of posts : 9
    mig33 id : seventh-c0mmandment

FORUM IS SLEEPING Empty
    PostSubject: FORUM IS SLEEPING   FORUM IS SLEEPING I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 4:24 pm

GOOD MORNING OR EVENING TO ALL! I JUST WANT TO VOICE OUT MY OBSERVATION TO OUR FORUM...AS I READ AT THE TOP OF OUR FORUM, I'VE ALWAYS READ THE HEADERS "PHOENIX NEVER DIES" BUT AS I SEE ALMOST 2 MONTHS NO ONE WAS EVER ONLINE HERE EVEN THE OFFICERS, I HOPE I WAS RIGHT! IF EVERY ONE WAS THINKING WHO AM I? I WAS ONE OF MANY MEMBERS HERE TOO AND I ALWAYS VISIT THIS FORUM, SADLY I CAN'T USED MY MAIN ID HERE B'COZ OF ONE BADLY BUT ALSO A GOOD REASON. ARE YOU ALL GUYS BUSY FOR NOT VISITING EVEN 5MINS. OUR FORUM IN 1 DAY??? OR MAYBE OUR FORUM HAVE NEW FORUM SITE AGAIN? WELL IF DOES, PLEASE LET ME KNOW...

THANKS! GOD BLESS ALL PHOENIXIAN!!!
    DON'T LET PHOENIX FORUM DOWN...

love love love love love love love
    Back to top Go down
    destroyer.-.phoenix
    administrator
    administrator
    destroyer.-.phoenix

Male Number of posts : 1895
    mig33 id : tugoinks

FORUM IS SLEEPING Empty
    PostSubject: Re: FORUM IS SLEEPING   FORUM IS SLEEPING I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 7:00 pm

yah your right sis, everyone are busy on facebook these days and its hard to compete with it, our effort is worthless and people get tired of pleasing people who does'nt even seems to bother check here. and we dont have resources to make our forum same as facebook, anyway the group is still alive you can check them here
    Back to top Go down
    lntruder.-.phoenix
    global moderator
    global moderator
    lntruder.-.phoenix

Number of posts : 292

FORUM IS SLEEPING Empty
    PostSubject: Re: FORUM IS SLEEPING   FORUM IS SLEEPING I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 10:01 pm

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL...
    Back to top Go down
    m0naliza

Number of posts : 9
    mig33 id : seventh-c0mmandment

FORUM IS SLEEPING Empty
    PostSubject: Re: FORUM IS SLEEPING   FORUM IS SLEEPING I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 3:21 pm

HAPPY NEW YEAR T0 ALL MY PHOENIXIAN BROTHERS & SISTERS...
    Back to top Go down
    Ladywar.-phoenix
    administrator
    administrator
    Ladywar.-phoenix

Female Number of posts : 2794
    mig33 id : jhofel / ladywar._.phoenix /jho_1428

FORUM IS SLEEPING Empty
    PostSubject: Re: FORUM IS SLEEPING   FORUM IS SLEEPING I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 4:24 pm

applause helooo phoenix family group stl alive, the only thng is need somebody to update the forum, my knowledge is not enaf hehehe i dont have lappy, it was snatched by an unknown person around huhuhu. The only thng i can help is to convince the members to visit our forum.
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.mig33phoenix.forummotion.com
    Sponsored content

FORUM IS SLEEPING Empty
    PostSubject: Re: FORUM IS SLEEPING   FORUM IS SLEEPING I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FORUM IS SLEEPING
    Page 1 of 1